Monday, November 1, 2010

29 September 2010 - Great day in my life...

it was really a hectic month for me...

as a student in one of university in Malaysia... I cannot escape from all the assignment...quizzes, exams..tests and etc..

it really have made myself really tired and most of the time...

i feel like i want to give up....

but thanks to my hubby...hehe..i mean all my Korean hubby...Jonghyun (SHINee), Kyujong (ss501), Donghae (SUJU), Kibum (Ukiss), Yoochun (DBSK), Drama (Dalmatian), FT Island and C.N Blue...all my hubby here actually my source of inspiration....their voice...their picture...their songs make me strong without i realize it....

all the day i gone through is like the same everyday...

and everyday it make me really tired...


but today....

i was attending one of my favourite class during this semester and I have been taught by foreign lecturer...

today is like a dream...

at last..i get chance to chat with him....

it is a great experience for me to have conversation with him...

as we chatting....

he said something to me.....

" honestly, in this 4 years i've been teaching this course, you are my top student and my first malay girl student that has make me proud...really...I really proud of you..."

dear all...what you feel when your teacher or lecturer says like this to you?

deep inside my heart..

for the first time in my life in university, today is the day that I felt really Proud of myself....

he also add something...." university really need person like you...when you finish your study and continue to master..apply for research assistant...if I still here..I will take you and make you become tutor so later you can replace me..."

his word really overwhelmed me..

i'm really touchedby his word....

it feel like you get trust from somebody you respect....

his word don't make me satisfied with what i've done..

but it make me really want to work harder and harder so that I can gain trust from other and they can acknowledge my potential....

dear my lecturer...

I really appreciate your word..

it really help me...

and your word really burn my spirit..

thanks because you put your trust on me

i will work harder and harder...

thanks for being here ...Doctor...

thanks for everything..






No comments:

Post a Comment