Monday, November 1, 2010

Introducing Myself ^_^

hi everyone....
u can call me yunnie.

diz is the place where I will share my thought, express myself and my everyday life in writing way and share my interest in following hanguk world and korean music group
I have huge dream to visit Korea and Paris..hope someday my dream will come true..

(sorry if my english not so good as i'm still learning and always try my hard in improving my english from time to time...)

please support me..
always keep the faith....^-^.

baby_kyujonghyun's Result: Kim Kyu Jong
on quiz: SS501 As Boyfriends
Your ideal boyfriend is Forever Center Kim Kyu Jong! This sweet guy is
the next-door type of guy who is nice enough to care for your every
need.

Quiz MakerTake this quiz & get your result





No comments:

Post a Comment