Tuesday, December 28, 2010

my bitter week.

place: alone in own room

mood: crying like hell while writing this post


ok...including last night, it has been the third time my mom say cruel word to me...

i know she sick..got flu..it has also make her turn to heartless woman...

how could u suddenly said those word to your children without me doing anything wrong..

i didn't disturb u at all bcoz i know...since i am a child, whenever u sick or what, u will be in an

extremely bad mood situation.....

but why suddenly i become the victim of of cruel word...

it is not big deall..

I just joking as always with dad ...but why u over react and said those thing..

u know what...every time u said cruel word to me..i will crying hard..and even if u r my mother...i

will never forget ALL YOUR CRUEL WORDS ever....I'LL REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF

MY LIFE!!!

after cry like hell last nite... i try to control my emotional today....but still..u with ur bad

mood..ruin my day today...I avoid to talk or disturb u as usual as I know your mood is really

bad..but..suddenly u start to talk with "perli 2x" word to me...but soory mom, what I did to u

today..i don't do anything...WHY U SEEM TO HATE ME SINCE I'M A CHILD??? AM I REALLY

BAD DAUGHTER TO U?? WHAT ACTUALLY I HAD DONE TO YOU....

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HOLD GRUDGE OVER ME...



~I REALLY SAD AND HEARTBOKEN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF A PERSON CALLED MOM~

No comments:

Post a Comment