Sunday, January 9, 2011

touching..

thursday (6 january 2011)

today still in first week mode..

still no homework..not bz ...

at first i decided half- half either should go back home during weekend or just spend my time with my frens ...

but then..

something happen...

i don't know why but i sad with my fren that morning..

it make my heart broken..

ok..maybe u all can said that I sensitive...

but I feel sensitive bcoz before this i could do THAT thing for them..but why they can't do that for me...


suddenly..at that crucial time..i make decision to go back home that evening...

yeah..now after about 4 days I spent in my house..

i in peace mode back..

thank god...

^^

remember everyone..it is hard to find a friend that willing to share sorrowness and painfull thing with us..

No comments:

Post a Comment