Sunday, January 9, 2011

tv3- ust.amirul

9pm-friday (7 january 2011)

tonight, new drama will replace the old drama in zehra slot at TV3...

usually, friday night will full with religion-based-drama-series...

new series starting today is entitled 'USTAZ AMIRUL'

nothing much in first episode...

i'm not ASYRAF MUSLIM fan..

but in this very first episode...

one lesson I could take from it...

I realize that if we follow what our parents ask us to do as long as it is not against the syariah, INSYA ALLAH, our life will move along wth their bless and we will succeed..

dear god, u know that I always follow what my parent ask me to do as I have faith in u and I always believe that my life is better with your and their blessing...so...do bless my entire journey in this world...
amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment