Thursday, February 24, 2011

am I guilty..or not??

OK...now...actually I've just cried when I post email to my friend...

here goes the story..I join this one college project just want to help and as my support to my besties...

from the first time I'd already say that I can do all the work..but to make me attend meeting or stay in college during weekend is impossible...but she agreed as she put me as treasurer in the organization as she said my role not so important for attending meeting compare to other post..

yeah..what i predict before this, all true....no..it is worst....

i still managed to do my job beautifully..but it seems that I AM NEEDED IN ALMOST ALL MEETING....what the heck? ohh..I really hate meeting....

but now..seem I have make it into big issue..the project advisor looking for me and label me as "not committed tresurer" and don't give commitment in doing my job...okay...i agree...maybe I'm guilty for not turning on myself to meeting..but please..I know the rest of my job, and i'm doing it without hesitation. I still can say that i'm better than others who love to attend meeting and grab people attention but don't even care about their responsibility..I'm far so good compared to them.

but now i officially turn myself out from the organization although the project is near..as what i know, i've done the best in my part..then let Allah do and arrange the rest...

to my besties, khairunnisa bt mohd ali..thank you for trusting me and let me work with u.but I'm sorry as I always put u in trouble.sorry dear.

to my best besties a.k.a my roomie , i know u not always agree in what i do, but u never stop me. otherwise u always respect my decision as maybe u think I know what the best for myself. Thanks a lot julia nurmalis mohd hairudin for always support me although i'm wrong..hehe..




p/s- so now i think i should struggle out in my study...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment