Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my biggest mistake T______T

okay.....

i've done something wrong to my besties....

but it is not my intention to do it...it just slipped away from my hand...

i'm so sorry.....


so sorry.......


sorry dear.....


mian chingu-ya....



i'm apologizing to u......


really feel guilty .....

even everybody see smile on my face, but deep inside , this incident really torn my heart into a pieces....



i'm so sad....



please...



forgive me.....




but its okay...i understand it is not easy to forgive people..but i'll take the responsibility...




but i know i can't force u to not angry to me..



i understand....




mianhamnida....



saranghaeyo....




u know what, i really miss u dear....



this incident ...*sigh*


up to u...


i already beg u both for forgiveness...

i ready to take the responsibility...

i just want my friend back..

but if u feel u can't befriend with me again just because this incident..i understand...

but what make me really sad is that," i thought u r the only and the first one among all my friend that understand me the most..u know even I will not do it with intention..i understand u can be mad at me..it's up to u..

but remember, whatever happens, u will still in my heart because friendship is the most precious thing in my life and friend like u is the expensive gift from Allah to me..without u my life empty....

up to u to believe my word or not..but this is all from my heart...

..i will wait for u......

sorry again friend...TT___________________TT

No comments:

Post a Comment